The Peninsula College Athletics program believes that a successful program produces not only successful student athletes but also gives back to the community we live in. Since being re-established in 2005 the Athletics Department has served our community through:
- Ongoing Soccer & Basketball Academies in coordination with local youth sports groups
- Ongoing Community Adult Soccer Leagues
- High School athlete training camps, clinics and leagues
- Volunteering as mentors and staff for local youth agencies
- Volunteering for local events such as Crab Fest and Olympic Discovery Marathon
- Creating and providing high quality community events such as Rumble in the Rainforest, Crabfest 10k run, Peninsula Pirate Basketball Classic and Zombie Mud Run.
For more information, please contact Jeremiah Johnson: firstname.lastname@example.org