Interested in becoming a Pirate?
Athletes interested in participating in Women's Soccer are encouraged to contact Kanyon Anderson by phone at (360) 477-7428 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Peninsula College is prepared to offer the maximum amount of athletic aid allowed for Washington community colleges.
Requirements for participation are as follows:
- The student must be a high school graduate, or the class year of which they were a member shall have graduated.
- The student must enroll in a minimum of 12 credits.
- A student transferring from any other college who did not participate in athletics must have completed 12 credits during their last quarter of attendance.
- A student transferring from another college who did participate in athletics must have completed 12 credits the final quarter of attendance, must have completed a total of 36 credits, and must have a cumulative grade point average of 2.0. Students transferring to an NWAC member college must sit out three quarters or petition for a waiver, which requires the student to meet all of the following:
- The transfer institution does not offer the same sport.
- The student may not participate in any NWAC sanctionsed sport after transferring.
- The petition must be approved by the NWAC.
- The transfer institution is located in the community in closest proximity to the student's family residence.
Athletes who wish to play a second season at a community college must have completed 36 total college credits, 12 credits the last quarter of attendance (not including summer) and must maintain a minimum GPA of 2.0.
Student athletes who do not meet the above requirements may still wish to contact Director of Athletics, Rick Ross, at (360) 417-6533 or email@example.com to learn about the potential for becoming eligible, or to explore a request for an eligibility rules and regulations waiver.
Click Recruiting Brochure for more info!